Tuesday 18 May 2010
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Not Afraid by Eminem.
Robin Hood, directed by Ridley Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Big Short by Michael Lewis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Awkward Embraces.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bub le Ball or Disney Channel All Star Party.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 2010!
Which were the important events of 18 May 2010 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 18 May
- A new study has found that the gap in wealth between white and black Americans increased by more than four times between 1984 and 2007. (BBC)
- Hamas' interior ministry executes three Palestinians in Gaza, without the approval of the President of the Palestinian National Authority, Mahmoud Abbas. (The Jerusalem Post)
- A Taliban suicide car bomber kills at least 12 Afghan civilians and wounds dozens more in an attack on a NATO convoy in the capital, Kabul. (TVNZ)
- A suicide car-bomber attacks a police van in the north western Pakistani town of Dera Ismail Khan, killing 12 people. (TVNZ)
- Suspected Maoists kill 35 people in a land mine attack against a bus in central India on a road roughly 280 miles (450 km) south of the state capital of Raipur. (CNN)
- Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon appoints Christiana Figueres of Costa Rica to lead United Nations efforts to combat climate change and global Warming. (UN)
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2010 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?