Tuesday 19 May 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 19, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include A Day and Arturo Cordova.
Hide and Seek, directed by John Polson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 May 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 1908!
Which were the important events of 19 May 1908 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
- Arturo Cordova: Mexican-American actor who began his career in his native Mexico in the early '30s.
- A Day: American astrologer; joined AFA October1966.
- Manik Bandopadhyay: Indian author poet and playwright (d. 1956).
- Merriam Modell: American novelist (Born 1908).
- Percy Williams: Canadian sprinter (d. 1982).