Tuesday 12 May 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 12, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Hide and Seek, directed by John Polson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 May 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 May 1908!
Which were the important events of 12 May 1908 ?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- Saint Modoald
- Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Thailand - Visakha Bucha. (2006) 
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2005: the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Blessed Imelda
- Saint Pancras (died 304), second of the Ice Saints
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Achilleus and Nereus
- Saint Joan of Portugal
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 12 May
- Melesio Morales composer: dies at age 69.
- Wireless Radio Broadcasting is patented by Nathan B Stubblefield.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1908 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Glow-Worm - Victor Orchestra
- Jimmie and Maggie at The Merry Widow - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- My Gal Irene - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan