Sunday 17 May 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 17, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mark Schorer and Pierre Louis-Dreyfus.
Hide and Seek, directed by John Polson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 May 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 May 1908!
Which were the important events of 17 May 1908 ?
- Norwegian Constitution Day or Syttende Mai.
- Dfa das Letras Galegas ("Galician Literature Day") ? holiday in Galicia, honouring the Galician language.
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of 'Azaamat (Grandeur) ? First day of the fourth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Saint Paschal Baylon or Pascal Baylon
- Saint Montanus
- Saint Dietmar
- Saint Pamphamer
- International Day Against Homophobia aka IDAHO
- Saint Pamphalon
- Saint Solochon
- Saint Adrian of Alexandria
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1908 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Glow-Worm - Victor Orchestra
- Jimmie and Maggie at The Merry Widow - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- My Gal Irene - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan