Saturday May 30, 1908
US date format: 5/30/1908, UK date format: 30/5/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on May 30, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Mel Blanc and Hannes Alfven.
Gratitude, directed by Louie Schwartzberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 30, 1908?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- See more
- Paris advocate E Archdeacon is first passenger in a airplane.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 30, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Peerless Quartet - Women
- Frank Stanley - From Your Dear Heart to Mine
- Ernestine Schumann-Heink - The Rosary
- Harry Macdonough - Maxim's
- Elise Stevenson - The Vilia Song