Wednesday 27 May 1908US date format: 5/27/1908, UK date format: 27/5/1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on May 27, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harold Rome and Melle J Oldeboerrigter [Melle].
Gratitude, directed by Louie Schwartzberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 May 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1908!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1908 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Harold Rome
- Melle J Oldeboerrigter [Melle]: Dutch painter / cartoonist.
- Alex Brown: snooker player.
- Harold Rome composer (Fanny: Pins and Needles).
- Frank S. Nugent: Journalist.
- Fritz Witt: Germany Military man.
- Andre Lacarce: France Writer.
- Albert Ladousse: Moumour Military man.
- Max Dalban: French actor who died on 9 February...
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Vilia Song - Elise Stevenson
- Maxim's - Harry Macdonough
- The Rosary - Ernestine Schumann-Heink
- From Your Dear Heart to Mine - Frank Stanley
- Women - Peerless Quartet