Tuesday 19 October 1920US date format: 10/19/1920, UK date format: 19/10/1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 19, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include LaWanda Page and Guido Sacerdote.
The Man Who Had Everything, directed by Alfred E. Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 October 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1920 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- LaWanda Page: American actress (d. 2002).
- Guido Sacerdote: Italian TV Director for studio one.
- Robert Hugo Dunlap
- Harry Alan Towers: English film producer and screenwriter...
- Pandurang Shastri Athavale: Indian philosopher (d. 2003).
- Harry Towers: English-Canadian screenwriter and...
- Robert Dunlap: American military, United States Marine...
- Gianfranco D'Aronco: Italy Writer.
- Pandurang Athavale: Indian philosopher and educator (d....
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Little Gypsy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Old Pal, Why Don't You Answer Me? - Ernest Hare
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell