Monday 20 January 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 20, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Peri and Yann-Yvon Cotten.
Western Union, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1941 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Robert Peri
- Yann-Yvon Cotten: Angers Journalist.
- Pierre Lalonde: Canadian singer and television host.
- A Nazi officer is murdered in Bucharest, Romania, sparking a rebellion and pogrom by the Iron Guard, killing 125 Jews and 30 soldiers.
- Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes swears in U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt for his third term.