Wednesday 20 January 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ghulam Ishaq Khan and Roger Barberot.
The Goose Girl, directed by Frederick Thomson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Pollyanna Grows Up by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1915 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan: President of Pakistan (d. 2006).
- Roger Barberot: French soldier, politician and ambassador.
- C W Ceram [Kurt W Marek]: German / US writer (March of Archaeology).
- Albert Ouzoulias: French Communist leader of the French Resistance during World War II (1939–45) using the name of "Colonel André".
- Ghulam Khan: Pakistani businessman and politician 7th President of Pakistan (d. 2006).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- If That's Your Idea of a Wonderful Time (Take Me Home) - Ada Jones
- I Want to Go Back to Michigan (Down On the Farm) - Morton Harvey
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?