Wednesday 20 January 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 20, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ghulam Ishaq Khan and Roger Barberot.
Young Romance, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1915 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan: President of Pakistan (d. 2006).
- Roger Barberot: French soldier, politician and ambassador.
- C W Ceram [Kurt W Marek]: German / US writer (March of Archaeology).
- Albert Ouzoulias: French Communist leader of the French Resistance during World War II (1939–45) using the name of "Colonel André".
- Ghulam Khan: Pakistani businessman and politician 7th President of Pakistan (d. 2006).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You're More Than the World to Me - George Wilton Ballard
- Roll Them Cotton Bales - Heidelberg Quintet