Sunday 17 January 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 17, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Péchoux and Francis Sayre.
Young Romance, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 January 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1915 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Pierre Péchoux: French historian, specializing in Russia.
- Francis Sayre: American ecclesiastic and noted family, the grandson of Woodrow Wilson, born at the White House.
- Russia occupies Bukovina and Western Ukraine.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Want to Go Back to Michigan (Down On the Farm) - Morton Harvey
- If That's Your Idea of a Wonderful Time (Take Me Home) - Ada Jones