Saturday 23 January 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Herma Bauma and W Lewis.
The Goose Girl, directed by Frederick Thomson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while K Mary by Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1915 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Herma Bauma: Austria -- Javelin thrower (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- W Lewis: Saint Lucian-Barbadian economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991).
- Potter Stewart: 94th US Supreme Court Justice (1958-81), dies in New Hampshire at age 70.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Roll Them Cotton Bales - Heidelberg Quintet
- You're More Than the World to Me - George Wilton Ballard
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?