Saturday 23 January 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 23, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Herma Bauma and W Lewis.
Young Romance, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 January 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1915 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Herma Bauma: Austria -- Javelin thrower (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- W Lewis: Saint Lucian-Barbadian economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991).
- Potter Stewart: 94th US Supreme Court Justice (1958-81), dies in New Hampshire at age 70.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You're More Than the World to Me - George Wilton Ballard
- Roll Them Cotton Bales - Heidelberg Quintet