Monday 4 January 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marie-Louise Von Franz and R?mond Perdu.
The Three Brothers, directed by Christy Cabanne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1915 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Marie-Louise Von Franz: Swiss Jungian pschologist, researcher and author, the daughter of a colonel in the Austrian army, born in Munich.
- R?mond Perdu: Etivey Military man.
- Meg Mundy: English-American actress (d. 2016).
- 1st elected Jewish governor, Moses Alexander, takes office in Idaho
- Trans-Caucausus Russian defeat Turkish troops.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- It's a Long, Long Way to Tipperary - Albert Farrington
- At the Mississippi Cabaret - American Quartet
- Same Sort of Girl - John Barnes Wells & Inez Barbour