Monday 4 January 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 4, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marie-Louise Von Franz and R?mond Perdu.
The Three Brothers, directed by Christy Cabanne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1915 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Marie-Louise Von Franz: Swiss Jungian pschologist, researcher and author, the daughter of a colonel in the Austrian army, born in Munich.
- R?mond Perdu: Etivey Military man.
- Meg Mundy: English-American actress (d. 2016).
- 1st elected Jewish governor, Moses Alexander, takes office in Idaho
- Trans-Caucausus Russian defeat Turkish troops.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- It's a Long, Long Way to Tipperary - Albert Farrington
- At the Mississippi Cabaret - American Quartet
- Same Sort of Girl - John Barnes Wells & Inez Barbour