Wednesday 20 June 1956
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anton Fier and Simon Bryant.
In UK I'll Be Home by Pat Boone was in the top 5 hits.
The King and I, directed by Walter Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Arthritis And Common Sense by Dale Alexander was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Opportunity Knocks.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1956!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1956 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
Famous Birthdays:20 June
- Venezuelan Super Constellation crashes in NJ, 74 killed
- A Venezuelan Super-Constellation crashes in the Atlantic Ocean off Asbury Park, New Jersey, killing 74 people.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?