Tuesday 20 July 1926
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 20, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lola Albright and Patricia Cutts.
The Bells, directed by James Young, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 July 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1926!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1926 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
Famous Birthdays:20 July
- Felix Edmundovich Dzerzhinskiy: Soviet law enforcement official (Born 1877).
- A convention of the Southern Methodist Church votes to allow women to become ministers.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Tamiami Trail - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- I Wish I Had My Old Gal Back Again - Al Jolson
- Valencia - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra