Sunday 20 October 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anton Diffring and Roy Ash.
Anna Karenina, directed by Mrton Garas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1918 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Anton Diffring: Koblenz, Germany -- Actor (Assignment Vienna).
- Roy Ash: American corporate executive, director of O.M.
- Martha Gerry: American Thoroughbred racehorse owner named an Exemplar of Racing by the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
- Charles Pilliod: American diplomat.
- Aime Romand: French homicide victim, murdered along with his wife in a situation of family rage on the afternoon of 1/09/1993, c. 1:30 PM, Prevessin Moens, France, by his son, Jean-Claude Romand.
- Charles Pillod: Cuyahoga Falls EXecutives
- Martin Drewes: German soldier and pilot (d. 2013)
- Robert Lochner: American-German soldier and journalist (d. 2003)
- Germans, aimed at an armistice, Germans agree to further concessions
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 20 October 1918
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1918 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Over There - Enrico Caruso
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?