Sunday 20 October 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 20, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anton Diffring and Roy L Ash.
Huns and Hyphens, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 October 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1918 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Anton Diffring: Koblenz, Germany -- Actor (Assignment Vienna).
- Roy L Ash
- Charles J Pilliod Jr
- Aime Romand: French homicide victim, murdered along with his wife in a situation of family rage on the afternoon of 1/09/1993, c. 1:30 PM, Prevessin Moens, France, by his son, Jean-Claude Romand.
- Charles Pillod: Cuyahoga Falls EXecutives.
- Roy Ash: American corporate executive, director of O.M.
- Robert Lochner: American-German soldier and journalist (d. 2003).
- Martin Drewes: German soldier and pilot (d. 2013).
- Martha Gerry: American Thoroughbred racehorse owner named an Exemplar of Racing by the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
- Charles Pilliod: American diplomat.
- Germans, aimed at an armistice, Germans agree to further concessions