Sunday 20 October 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anton Diffring and Roy L Ash.
Huns and Hyphens, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 October 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1918 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Anton Diffring: Koblenz, Germany -- Actor (Assignment Vienna).
- Roy L Ash
- Charles J Pilliod Jr
- Aime Romand: French homicide victim, murdered along with his wife in a situation of family rage on the afternoon of 1/09/1993, c. 1:30 PM, Prevessin Moens, France, by his son, Jean-Claude Romand.
- Charles Pillod: Cuyahoga Falls EXecutives.
- Roy Ash: American corporate executive, director of O.M.
- Robert Lochner: American-German soldier and journalist (d. 2003).
- Martin Drewes: German soldier and pilot (d. 2013).
- Martha Gerry: American Thoroughbred racehorse owner named an Exemplar of Racing by the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
- Charles Pilliod: American diplomat.
- Germans, aimed at an armistice, Germans agree to further concessions