Sunday 20 October 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anton Diffring and Roy L Ash.
Anna Karenina, directed by Mrton Garas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
while Oh, Money! Money! by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1918 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Anton Diffring: Koblenz, Germany -- Actor (Assignment Vienna).
- Roy L Ash
- Charles J Pilliod Jr
- Charles Pilliod: American diplomat.
- Aime Romand: French homicide victim, murdered along with his wife in a situation of family rage on the afternoon of 1/09/1993, c. 1:30 PM, Prevessin Moens, France, by his son, Jean-Claude Romand.
- Charles Pillod: Cuyahoga Falls EXecutives.
- Martin Drewes: German soldier and pilot (d. 2013).
- Robert Lochner: American-German soldier and journalist (d. 2003).
- Roy Ash: American corporate executive, director of O.M.
- Martha Gerry: American Thoroughbred racehorse owner named an Exemplar of Racing by the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
- Germans, aimed at an armistice, Germans agree to further concessions
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1918 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Over There - Enrico Caruso
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?