Monday 28 October 1918US date format: 10/28/1918, UK date format: 28/10/1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 28, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Teresa Wright and Harold Sheperdson.
Little Women, directed by Harley Knoles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 October 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1918 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
Famous Birthdays:28 October
- Ulisse Dini: Italian mathematician (Born 1845).
- World War I: Czechoslovakia is granted independence from Austria-Hungary marking the beginning of independent Czechoslovak state, after 300 years.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Lost Chord - Alma Gluck
- When Uncle Joe Steps into France - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Love's Garden of Roses - John McCormack