Friday 11 October 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jerome Robbins and Jerome Robbins [Rabinowitz].
Huns and Hyphens, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 October 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1918 ?
- Jerome Robbins: American director producer and choreographer (d. 1998).
- Jerome Robbins [Rabinowitz]: New York, United States -- Choreographer (Tony-West Side Story).
- Fred Bodsworth: Canadian journalist and author (d. 2012).
- Puerto Rico earthquake: The city of Mayagüez and adjacent towns are nearly destroyed by a 7.5 earthquake and a tsunami.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Mother Machree - Harry Macdonough & Shannon Four
- Oh, How I Hate to Get Up in the Morning - Arthur Fields
- While You're Away - Harry Ellis