Monday 21 October 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 21, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Éliane Victor and Milton Himmelfarb.
Huns and Hyphens, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 October 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 21 October 1918 ?
- Republic of China - Overseas Chinese Day
- French Republican Calendar - Tonneau (Barrel) Day, thirtieth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- In the comic novel Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, the Earth was born on this day in 4004 BC, within a quarter of an hour of 9 in the morning. This was supposedly because God liked to get things over with early.
- R.C. saints - Saint Ursula and her 11 (or 11000) virgins; Saint Hilarion
- Trafalgar Day ? celebrated throughout much of the British Empire in the 19th and early 20th Century.
- Also see October 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day of the Nacho ? celebrated in the United States and Mexico since the early 1990s.
- Diwali in India (2006)
Famous Birthdays:21 October
- Margaret Owen sets world typing speed record of 170 wpm for one min.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Always Chasing Rainbows - Prince's Orchestra
- My Old Kentucky Home - Lucy Gates & Columbia Stellar Quartet
- For Your Boy and My Boy - Peerless Quartet