Tuesday 20 November 1945
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 20, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nanette Workman and Rachid Mimouni.
Road to Utopia, directed by Hal Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 November 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1945!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1945 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Nanette Workman: American-Canadian singer-songwriter and actress.
- Rachid Mimouni: Author.
- Emel Sayin
- Rick Monday: American baseball player and sportscaster.
- Paul Langford: English historian and academic.
- 24 Nazi leaders put on trial at Nuremberg, Germany
- Queen Wilhelmina opens parliament in Hague
- Nuremberg Trials: Trials against 24 Nazi war criminals start at the Palace of Justice at Nuremberg.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Holiday For Strings - Spike Jones & His City Slickers
- Waitin' for the Train to Come In - Harry James & His Orchestra (Vocal Kitty Kallen)
- The Honeydripper - Jimmie Lunceford Orch v Delta Rhythm Boys
- Waitin' for the Train to Come In - Johnny Long & His Orchestra