Wednesday 20 October 1920US date format: 10/20/1920, UK date format: 20/10/1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 20, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nick Cardy and Fanny de Sivers.
The Man Who Had Everything, directed by Alfred E. Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 October 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1920 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Nick Cardy: American illustrator (d. 2013).
- Fanny de Sivers: Estonian-French linguist and academic (d. 2011).
- Siddhartha Ray: Indian lawyer and politician Chief Minister of West Bengal (d. 2010).
- 1st Year with Frank Craven premieres in New York City
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Little Gypsy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Old Pal, Why Don't You Answer Me? - Ernest Hare
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell