Tuesday 21 February 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 21, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Boustany and Woody Brown in Dayton.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to The Great Pretender by The Platters.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
The Killer Is Loose, directed by Budd Boetticher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while An Episode Of Sparrows by Rumer Godden was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 February 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1956 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Charles Boustany: Politician.
- Woody Brown in Dayton: Ohio, USA; actor (Cliff - Facts of Life, Flamingo Road, Dominion).
- Edwin Franko Goldman: Composer, dies at 78.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?