Saturday 21 January 1956US date format: 1/21/1956, UK date format: 21/1/1956
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 21, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Geena Davis and Adeline Hazan.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Ransom!, directed by Alex Segal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Gift From The Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 January 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1956!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1956 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Geena Davis: American actress; six-foot tall winner...
- Adeline Hazan
- Bob Brill: NYC, New York -- Drummer (Berlin-You...
- Bob Brill in New York City: New York, USA; drummer (Berlin - "Take...
- Frédérique Cambreling: French harpist, a solo and concert...
- Robby Benson: American actor singer and director.
- Sam Langford: Canadian-American boxer (d. 1956).
- Comedy in Music (Victor Borge) closes at Golden NYC after 849 performances
- William Shawn succeeds Harold Ross as editor of New Yorker
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?