Tuesday 21 June 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jane Russell and Judy Holliday.
The Love Punch, directed by Joel Hopkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1921 ?
- Jane Russell: American actress who blazed to fame over a controversy about her bosom.
- Judy Holliday: American actress and winner of the Oscar for Best Actress in 1950 for her "Born Yesterday.
- Harold R Aaron
- William Self: American producer of various TV series.
- Robert A Alberty
- George M Seignious
- Jean De Broglie: French politician, one of the negotiators of the Évian Accords.
- George Seignious: American military, Lieutenant General.
- Frank Scott: American musician and arranger, he played piano and harpsicord.
- Jean Kent: London, England -- Actress (Adventures of Sir Francis Drake).
- Harold Aaron: Kokomo Military man.
- Andr? Bonne: Tr?vien EXecutives.
- Floyd Volker: American athlete, he played pro basketball for one season, 1949-50.
- Joan Tetzel: NYC, New York -- Actress (Hell Below Zero, Joy in the Morning).
- Jean de Broglie: French politician (d. 1976).
- William Edwin Self: American actor and television producer (d. 2010).
- Robert Alberty: American chemistr professor and dean of Massachusetts Institute of Technology School of Science for several years beginning in 1967.
- Herschel Baltimore: American athlete, pro basketball player for one season, 1946-47.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sam Ash
- Wyoming (Lullaby) - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw