Thursday 21 June 1917
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 21, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Orlando Aloysius Battista and Fernande Voisin.
Two of a Kind, directed by John Herzfeld, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1917!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1917 ?
- Orlando Aloysius Battista: Scientist.
- Fernande Voisin: Belgian child who saw a vision of the Virgin, along with her siblings Albert and Gilberte on 11/29/1932.
- Matthias Zurbriggen: Swiss mountaineer (Born 1856).
- Hawaiian Red Cross founded.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1917 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny, Oh! - American Quartet
- From Here to Shanghai - Al Jolson
- Peerless Quartet - When the Sun Goes Down in Dixie (And the Moon Begins to Rise)
- Boy Scouts of America March - Victor Military Band