Thursday 21 June 1917
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fernande Voisin .
Wild and Woolly, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
while Wildfire by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1917!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1917 ?
- Fernande Voisin: Belgian child who saw a vision of the Virgin, along with her siblings Albert and Gilberte on 11/29/1932.
- Matthias Zurbriggen: Swiss mountaineer (Born 1856).
- Hawaiian Red Cross founded.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sterling Trio - Hawaiian Butterfly
- The Magic of Your Eyes - Charles Harrison
- Love Will Find The Way - Reed Miller
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?