Friday 22 October 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Timothy Leary and Harry Potts.
The Man Who Had Everything, directed by Alfred E. Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 October 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1920 ?
- Timothy Leary: American professor, guru of the 1960's drug culture who coined the phrase, "Turn on, tune in, drop out.
- Harry Potts: Soccer star / manager.
- Mitzi Green New York City: actress (Little Orphan Annie, So This is Hollywood).
- Honoré Gévaudan: French Deputy Central Director of the Judicial Police.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Little Gypsy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Old Pal, Why Don't You Answer Me? - Ernest Hare
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell