Tuesday 22 November 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rodney Dangerfield and Christian Dubois.
Invisible Ink, directed by Christopher Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 November 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1921 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Rodney Dangerfield: Movie Actor.
- Giuseppe Delfino: Italian Olympic gold medal fencer, he won the gold at Rome in 1960.
- Christian Dubois: French businessman, who in 1969 founded Castorama, a French retailer of DIY and home improvement tools and supplies.
- Jacques Ruffie: French hematologist, geneticist and anthropologist.
- Brian Cleeve: Irish sailor author and playwright (d. 2003).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Who'll be the Next One (To Cry Over You) - Charles Harrison
- Strut, Miss Lizzie - American Quartet
- Bandana Days - Eubie Blake
- I Ain't Nobody's Darling - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit