Monday 23 February 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Royal and Benyoussef Benkhedda.
Notte di tentazione, directed by Giuseppe Pinto, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while A Man for the Ages by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1920 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Jacques Royal
- Benyoussef Benkhedda
- Lord St: Levan.
- David Wright: poet.
- Paul Gerin-Lajoie: Canadian politician.
- Youssef Ben Khedha: Algerian politician, the former leader of the provisional government of the Algerian Republic.
- Raymond Reding: Belgian comic strip author who illustrated sports-themed comix.
- Paul Gérin-Lajoie: Canadian lawyer and politician.
- Hall Overton: Bangor, Michigan -- Composer (Enchanted Pear Tree).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?