Monday 23 January 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 23, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leon Golub and Pierre Lefranc.
Felix Saves the Day, directed by Otto Messmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 January 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1922 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Leon Golub: American artist, a figure painter who began to make a mark in the early 1950s as a figurative painter.
- Pierre Lefranc: French resistance fighter in World War II and close associate of General de Gaulle.
- Herv? Bongrain: Brest Military man.
- Jacquss Chretien: Cir? d'Aunis physician.
- Arthur Nikisch: Hungarian conductor who performed internationally, holding posts in Boston, London and - most importantly - Berlin.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I Wonder if You Still Care for Me - Charles Hart
- Wabash Blues - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Al Jolson - April Showers
- Ten Little fingers and Ten Little Toes (Down in Tennessee) - Irving Kaufman