Friday 20 January 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 20, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Castaing and Ray Anthony.
Foolish Wives, directed by Erich von Stroheim, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1922 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Claude Castaing: French actor, who died on 26 November 1962 in Paris.
- Ray Anthony: Pennsylvania, United States -- Orchestra leader ( Show, Peter Gunn Theme).
- Lord James Hanson: English industrialist / House of Lords (Conservative).
- Don Mankiewicz: German-American author and screenwriter (d. 2015).
- Elizabeth Percy: Duchess of Northumberland (d. 2012).
- Graham Stark: English actor and director (d. 2013).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bimini Bay - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Ma! - Ted Lewis & His Band