Tuesday 31 January 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joanne Dru and Marcel Jullian.
Moran of the Lady Letty, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 January 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1922 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Joanne Dru: American actress (Born 1923).
- Marcel Jullian: French director and screenwriter, who was one of the founders of the TV channel Antenne 2. He died on 28 June 2004, aged 82, in Paris.
- William Sylvester: American television and film actor.
- Michael Wilford: diplomat.
- Arild Brinchmann: Norwegian theatre manager and director of both film and theatre.
- Alfred Kossmann: Dutch writer, journalist, poet.
- Heinrich Reinhardt composer: dies at age 56.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Rose of My Heart
- Everybody Step - Ted Lewis & His Band
- April Showers - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra