Monday 30 January 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 30, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacqueline François and Dick Martin (comedian).
Moran of the Lady Letty, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 January 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1922 ?
- Jacqueline François
- Dick Martin (comedian)
- Pal Jardanyi: composer.
- Dick Martin: American comedian and gag-writer who, along with Dan Rowan, created the wacky, zany and hilarious TV series "Laugh In," which ran from 1968-1972.
- Jean Planchais: French journalist, who died in Paris on 11 September 2006, aged 84.
- Jacqueline Francois: France Actor.
- World Law Day, first celebrated.
- Ted McDonald takes 8-58 in big Victorian win over New South Wales.
- The Mint releases 1921 Peace dollars to circulation.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Rose of My Heart
- Everybody Step - Ted Lewis & His Band
- April Showers - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra