Wednesday 25 June 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eddie Large and Denys Arcand.
Sergeant York, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1941 ?
- Eddie Large: British TV series comedian who played in partnership with Syd Little.
- Denys Arcand: Canadian director producer and screenwriter.
- Roy Marsden: English actor.
- Fair Employment Practices Commission established
- FDR issues Executive Order 8802 forbidding discrimination
- Finland declares war on Soviet Union
- Germans invade Dubno Poland, giving permission to Ukrainians to do whatever they want to 12,000 Jews living there
- US President Franklin Roosevelt issues Executive Order 8802 forbidding discrimination.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?