Monday 25 June 1917
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 25, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Seignolle and Steve Cochran.
Two of a Kind, directed by John Herzfeld, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1917!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1917 ?
- Claude Seignolle: France Writer.
- Steve Cochran: American actor; from his start with summer stock in 1939 he played "heavy" roles in B films of the '40s and '50s.
- Claude Seignoles: French archaeologist, author.
- Whipper Watson: Canadian-American wrestler and trainer (d. 1990).
- Nils Karlsson: Swedish skier (d. 2012).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- With His Hands in His Pockets and His Pockets in His Pants - Byron G. Harlan
- American Republic March - Prince's Orchestra
- M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I - Anna Wheaton