Wednesday 20 June 1917
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Igor Smia?owski and Philippe Ruoast.
Two of a Kind, directed by John Herzfeld, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1917!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1917 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Igor Smia?owski: Polish actor (d. 2006).
- Philippe Ruoast: France Military man.
- Helena Rasiowa: Austrian-Polish mathematician and academic (d. 1994).
- Igor Śmiałowski: Russian-Polish actor (d. 2006).
- James Mason Crafts: US chemist, dies at 78.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1917 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny, Oh! - American Quartet
- From Here to Shanghai - Al Jolson
- Peerless Quartet - When the Sun Goes Down in Dixie (And the Moon Begins to Rise)
- Boy Scouts of America March - Victor Military Band