Wednesday 25 June 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Louis Bory and Paul Catrain.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1919 ?
- Jean-Louis Bory: French novelist, critic and historian.
- Paul Catrain: French soldier left stateless in the Ukraine for 48 years.
- Bill Manhoff: American writer, a playwright and screenwriter who made a transition from radio to TV to legitimate theater.
- 1st advanced monoplane airliner flight (Junkers F13)
- Revolt of Spartacus in Hamburg
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 June 1919
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- Forever is a Long, Long Time - Charles Hart
- That Wonderful Mother of Mine - Henry Burr
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?