Wednesday 25 June 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 25, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Louis Bory and Bill Manhoff.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1919 ?
- Jean-Louis Bory: French novelist, critic and historian.
- Bill Manhoff: American writer, a playwright and screenwriter who made a transition from radio to TV to legitimate theater.
- Paul Catrain: French soldier left stateless in the Ukraine for 48 years.
- 1st advanced monoplane airliner flight (Junkers F13)
- Revolt of Spartacus in Hamburg