Wednesday 25 June 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Louis Bory and Bill Manhoff.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1919 ?
- Jean-Louis Bory: French novelist, critic and historian.
- Bill Manhoff: American writer, a playwright and screenwriter who made a transition from radio to TV to legitimate theater.
- Paul Catrain: French soldier left stateless in the Ukraine for 48 years.
- 1st advanced monoplane airliner flight (Junkers F13)
- Revolt of Spartacus in Hamburg