Friday 20 June 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marie Dea and Bruce Gordon.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1919 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Marie Dea
- Pauline Kael: Critic.
- Bruce Gordon: London, England -- Actor (Frank Nitti-Untouchables).
- Ronald Hines: Dutch / British actor (Pack of Lies).
- Gilberte Voisin: Belgian child who saw a vision of the Virgin, along with her siblings Albert and Fernande on 11/29/1932.
- German government of Scheideman resigns
- Treaty of Versailles: Germany ends incorporation of Austria
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- That Wonderful Mother of Mine - Henry Burr
- A Good Man is Hard to Find - Wilbur Sweatman's Original Jazz Band
- I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- Forever is a Long, Long Time - Charles Hart