Thursday 26 June 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lord Rawlinson and Richard Neustadt.
The Lost Battalion, directed by Burton King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1919 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Lord Rawlinson: British attorney General (Ewell).
- Richard Neustadt: American political scientist and academic (d. 2003).
- New York Daily News begins publishing
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 26 June 1919
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- Forever is a Long, Long Time - Charles Hart
- That Wonderful Mother of Mine - Henry Burr
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?