Friday 6 June 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Pringle and Peter Carrington.
True Heart Susie, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while Dangerous Days by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1919 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Charles Pringle: British air marshal.
- Peter Carrington: British politician.
- Peter Carington: 6th Baron Carrington English captain and politician 6th Secretary General of NATO.
- Assent is given to an Act to amend the Canadian Currency Act, 1910
- Finland declares war on bolsheviks
- The Republic of Prekmurje ends.
- The Hungarian Red Army attacks the Prekmurian Republic.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- On the Road to Calais - Al Jolson
- (Dry Your) Tears - Samuel Ash
- When You Look in the Heart of a Rose - Charles Harrison
- After All - Reinald Werrenrath
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?