Monday 9 June 1919US date format: 6/9/1919, UK date format: 9/6/1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 9, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Izaak Boleslavski and Michel Du.
Hearts and Flowers, directed by Edward F. Cline, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 June 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 9 June 1919 ?
- Saint Efrem=Saint Ephraim, deacon, Doctor of the Church
- Blessed Diana d'Andalo
- Saint Pelagia, virgin, martyr [BLS]
- Saint Vincent, deacon, martyr [BLS]
- Blessed Richard, bishop of Andria, Apulia
- Saint Liborius, bishop (of LeMans), confessor [GTZ: LeMans]
- Saint Edmund, bishop of Canturbury, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: England]
- Saint Diomedes
- =? Blessed Columba, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Scotland]
- Saint Columba (called Saint Columcille in Ireland, where he is honoured as one of the islands three patron saints)
- Saint Alexander, martyr [GTZ: Russia]
- Roman Empire paganism - third day of the Vestalia in honor of the goddess Vesta
- Saint Primus and Felicianus, martyrs [common]
Famous Birthdays:09 June
- General steel strike in France
- Red Army captures Ufa
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When the Boys Come Home - Louis Gravieure
- The St. Louis Blues - Al Bernard
- That Tumble-Down Shack in Athlone - Sterling Trio
- Smile and the World Smiles with You - Lewis James & Peerless Quartet