Sunday 1 June 1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 1, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Huston Smith and Boris Lazarevich Klyuzner.
Hands Up, directed by Cindy Baer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 June 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 1 June 1919 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
- Huston Smith: Theologian.
- Boris Lazarevich Klyuzner: Composer.
- Antonio Stagnoli: Italy sport Champion.
- Rhineland Republic forms in Wiesbaden
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- On the Road to Calais - Al Jolson
- When You Look in the Heart of a Rose - Charles Harrison
- Reinald Werrenrath - After All
- (Dry Your) Tears - Samuel Ash