Saturday 25 June 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Celia Franca and Peter Charles Arthur Wishart.
L'immortale, directed by Guido Parish, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Mysterious Rider by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1921 ?
- Celia Franca: British dancer and choreographer, the founder of the National Ballet Company of Canada in 1951.
- Peter Charles Arthur Wishart: Composer.
- Paul Fiel: Champagne au Mt d'Or EXecutives.
- 56th British Golf Open: Jock Hutchison shoots a 296 at St. Andrews
- Charlie McCartney scores 300 in 205 minutes Aust vs. Notts
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sam Ash
- Wyoming (Lullaby) - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?