Wednesday 29 June 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 29, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frédéric Dard and Yvon Bourges.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1921 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Frédéric Dard: French writer, novelist, erotic story teller.
- Yvon Bourges: Pau Politician.
- Stephane Dakoski: France sport Champion.
- Frederic Dard: French writer (d. 2000).
- Harry Schell: French-American race car driver (d. 1960).
- Jean Kent: English actress (d. 2013).
- Reinhard Mohn: German businessman who turned Bertelsmann, a "provincial, war-shattered German publisher", into the sixth largest media conglomerate in the world.
- Otto Seeck: German classical historian (Born 1850).
- 34th Wimbledon Womens Tennis: Suzanne Lenglen beats E Ryan (62 60)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Humming
- Mazie - Yerkes Jazarimba Orchestra