Friday 17 June 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Dainanko kûsunoki ko îhidaiki, directed by Matsunosuke Onoe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Valley of Silent Men by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 17 June 1921 ?
- St. Albert Chmielowski.
- National holiday of West Germany until 1990, see Workers' Uprising of 1953 in East Germany.
- Iceland's national day, celebrating independence from Denmark in 1944.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 June
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Make Believe - Nora Bayes (Charles Prince Orchestra)
- Make Believe - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- I Never Knew - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- My Mammy - Aileen Stanley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?