Monday 20 June 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernadette Ortell and Byron Farwell.
Dainanko kûsunoki ko îhidaiki, directed by Matsunosuke Onoe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Brimming Cup by Dorothy Canfield was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1921 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Bernadette Ortell: American astrologer, a member of AFA in May 1954.
- Byron Farwell: American historian and author (d. 1999).
- 11.5 (29.2 cm) of rainfall, Circle, Montana (state record)
- 29.2 cm (11.5 inches) of rainfall, Circle, Montana (state record).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Toddle - Paul Biese Trio
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?