Monday 20 June 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Dieuzaide and Louis Jourdan.
The Love Punch, directed by Joel Hopkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1921 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Jean Dieuzaide
- Louis Jourdan: Actor.
- Bernadette Ortell: American astrologer, a member of AFA in May 1954.
- Byron Farwell: American historian and author (d. 1999).
- 11.5 (29.2 cm) of rainfall, Circle, Montana (state record)
- 29.2 cm (11.5 inches) of rainfall, Circle, Montana (state record).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sam Ash
- Wyoming (Lullaby) - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw