Thursday 30 June 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 30, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gordon Reynolds and Ted George.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 June 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1921 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Gordon Reynolds: Musician.
- Ted George: American astrologer, a teacher of basic and advanced astrology for many years at the Florida Junior College at Jacksonville, Fl; AMAFA.
- Gunvor Hofmo: Norwegian poet.
- U.S. President Warren G. Harding appoints former President William Howard Taft Chief Justice of the United States.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Humming
- Mazie - Yerkes Jazarimba Orchestra