Tuesday 28 June 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include P V Narasimha Rao and Roger Piel.
L'immortale, directed by Guido Parish, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Brimming Cup by Dorothy Canfield was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1921 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- P V Narasimha Rao: Premier of India (1991- ).
- Roger Piel: French cycling champion.
- P Rao: Indian lawyer and politician who served as the ninth Prime Minister of India (1991–1996).
- Serbian King Alexander I proclaimed the new constitution of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, known thereafter as the Vidovdan Constitution.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sam Ash
- Wyoming (Lullaby) - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?