Monday 25 October 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Geneviève de Gaulle-Anthonioz and Ian MacGillivray.
Erotikon, directed by Mauritz Stiller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 October 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1920 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Geneviève de Gaulle-Anthonioz
- Ian MacGillivray: Scottish professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Aberdeen College who was one of the champions of the Termination of Pregnancy Bill.
- Megan Taylor
- After 74 days on Hunger Strike in Brixton Prison, England, the Sinn Fein Lord Mayor of Cork, Terence MacSwiney died.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Whispering - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I'm in Heaven When I'm in My Mother's Arms - William Robyn
- A Young Man's Fancy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra