Monday 25 October 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 25, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Geneviève de Gaulle-Anthonioz and Ian MacGillivray.
Erotikon, directed by Mauritz Stiller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 October 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1920 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Geneviève de Gaulle-Anthonioz
- Ian MacGillivray: Scottish professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Aberdeen College who was one of the champions of the Termination of Pregnancy Bill.
- Megan Taylor
- After 74 days on Hunger Strike in Brixton Prison, England, the Sinn Fein Lord Mayor of Cork, Terence MacSwiney died.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Whispering - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I'm in Heaven When I'm in My Mother's Arms - William Robyn
- A Young Man's Fancy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra