Sunday 25 September 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 25, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Muldoon and Wendell Phillips.
The Affairs of Anatol, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 September 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1921 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Robert Muldoon: New Zealand politician who was first elected to Parliament on 11/26/1961, but became Minister of Finance from 1964-1972.
- Wendell Phillips: American explorer and entrepreneur who followed expeditions into Africa and who founded the American Foundation for the Study of Man.
- Sir Robert Muldoon: Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1992).
- Raymond Izard: French Catholic prelate and missionary.
- Jim McKay: Journalist.
- Rob Muldoon: New Zealand sergeant accountant and politician 31st Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1992).
- Jacques Martin: French television host and producer (Born 1933).
- Remy C de Kerckhove: Flemish poet.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All By Myself - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Dangerous Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds