Sunday 25 September 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Remy C de Kerckhove and Sir Robert Muldoon.
Rip Van Winkle, directed by Edward I. Luddy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1921 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Remy C de Kerckhove: Flemish poet.
- Sir Robert Muldoon: Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1992).
- Raymond Izard: French Catholic prelate and missionary.
- Jacques Martin: French television host and producer (Born 1933).
- Robert Muldoon: New Zealand politician who was first elected to Parliament on 11/26/1961, but became Minister of Finance from 1964-1972.
- Wendell Phillips: American explorer and entrepreneur who followed expeditions into Africa and who founded the American Foundation for the Study of Man. As an entrepreneur, he became President of and a major stockholder in two different oil companies, which were founded in 1958.
- Rob Muldoon: New Zealand sergeant accountant and politician 31st Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1992)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All By Myself - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Dangerous Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?