Saturday 6 September 1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 6, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wilson Greatbatch and Louise LaPlanche.
A Lion in the House, directed by Steven Bognar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 September 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1919!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1919 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Wilson Greatbatch: American engineer and philanthropist (d. 2011).
- Louise LaPlanche: American actress (d. 2012).
- Worm Pander: Sculptor.
- The U.S. Army expedition across America, which started July 7, ends in San Francisco.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Say She Does - Wilbur Sweatman's Original Jazz Band
- It's Nobody's Business but My Own - Arthur Collins