Saturday 25 October 1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 25, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Emiel Remue and Raoul Remy.
Bumping Into Broadway, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 October 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1919 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Where the Lanterns Glow - Columbia Saxophone Sextette
- And He'd Say Oo-La-La! Wee Wee! - Billy Murray
- Oh! What a Pal was Mary - Henry Burr